Life is hard, difficult, challenge filled, and painful – when you are grounded in the small self, the “its all about me” self, the ego self. When you are grounded in unawareness – when you are sleep walking through each day – life can only be difficult – it cannot be anything but painful. Your infinite desires and expectations can never be fulfilled – never. When you are continuously in the default mode that the entire universe is there only to meet your infinite needs then unhappiness and disappointment will be the rule of the day. Other human beings have their own self-centered default modes – much like your own – so they couldn’t care a lick about yours. In addition – the universe was not created to satisfy any of your needs either – it operates under its own set of universal rules and laws. But – there is a way out of this permanent cycle of unhappiness; you need to go inside of your self to find the “divine you” – the real you – the one true eternal you. This is a long and arduous journey – which will take a full-on all-encompassing commitment on your part – but there is so much freedom, joy, love, and fulfillment there waiting for you. A life of infinite compassion, love, communion, and oneness, is guaranteed to be yours. You can’t avoid it forever – and there really isn’t any reason to avoid it at all. Your ultimate destiny awaits you ……… so go for it – starting right now !!!
- Hello fellow Seekers. As of Jan 5, 2019 I have moved this blog to Facebook. Please join us at www.facebook.com/searchforseer. The journey continues there. Thanks !!!!!!
- Jan 4, 2019 – “You Only Live This Life Once” – So Push the Spirit Envelope
- Jan 4, 2019 – It’s Not Good to Talk About My Troubles… (LaSorda)
- Jan 3, 2019 – Our Breath is a Bridge to Mindfulness
- Jan 3, 2019 – The Pursuit of Sensual Pleasure Will Eventually Give Way to the Desire for Something More Meaningful (Baba)