If you don’t love yourself first – then how can you ever feel worthy of the love of another? You can’t. You will never truly trust the love of another. So – before you go chasing “love in all the wrong places” – focus your attention on building up your own self-love. When you fill your own love tank first – then the love of another is but icing on the cake – and if that person decides to “unlove you” one day – then that is OK, too – because you are already madly in love with yourself – that beautiful soul – that divine you – that you who has always been there.
- Hello fellow Seekers. As of Jan 5, 2019 I have moved this blog to Facebook. Please join us at www.facebook.com/searchforseer. The journey continues there. Thanks !!!!!!
- Jan 4, 2019 – “You Only Live This Life Once” – So Push the Spirit Envelope
- Jan 4, 2019 – It’s Not Good to Talk About My Troubles… (LaSorda)
- Jan 3, 2019 – Our Breath is a Bridge to Mindfulness
- Jan 3, 2019 – The Pursuit of Sensual Pleasure Will Eventually Give Way to the Desire for Something More Meaningful (Baba)