Forget the body. Forget the thinking mind. Forget the ego mind. Imagine that they are dead to you. Float through life – riding the natural metaphysical waves of nature – taking them wherever their ebbs and flows carry you. This is all that you need in life. Call on the body and the thinking mind whenever you need their services – but then put them away again when you no longer need them – and go back to the spontaneous flow of spirit life – enjoying every single moment of the wonderfully blissful ride.
- Hello fellow Seekers. As of Jan 5, 2019 I have moved this blog to Facebook. Please join us at www.facebook.com/searchforseer. The journey continues there. Thanks !!!!!!
- Jan 4, 2019 – “You Only Live This Life Once” – So Push the Spirit Envelope
- Jan 4, 2019 – It’s Not Good to Talk About My Troubles… (LaSorda)
- Jan 3, 2019 – Our Breath is a Bridge to Mindfulness
- Jan 3, 2019 – The Pursuit of Sensual Pleasure Will Eventually Give Way to the Desire for Something More Meaningful (Baba)