Nancy Abrams, from the book “Cosmic Conversations,” interviews with many of the current scientific and spiritual leaders, page 42: If you go back far enough we all have exactly the same ancestry. All the things that people fight about now are relatively recent and fairly small compared to who we really are. If you start to understand this from a much larger perspective, you can recognize the trivial nature of our differences.
- Hello fellow Seekers. As of Jan 5, 2019 I have moved this blog to Facebook. Please join us at www.facebook.com/searchforseer. The journey continues there. Thanks !!!!!!
- Jan 4, 2019 – “You Only Live This Life Once” – So Push the Spirit Envelope
- Jan 4, 2019 – It’s Not Good to Talk About My Troubles… (LaSorda)
- Jan 3, 2019 – Our Breath is a Bridge to Mindfulness
- Jan 3, 2019 – The Pursuit of Sensual Pleasure Will Eventually Give Way to the Desire for Something More Meaningful (Baba)