In deep meditation there are no desires – no thoughts – no fears – and no self. There is only unity – peace – contentment – and blissful perfection. Love abounds everywhere. I feel like I have been swallowed up by Divine Grace. All is well in this moment – and I sense that it will be – always. This is the real me – grounded in my original higher Self – my Divine Self. If I embrace this original Self – stay grounded in the here and now – and live every moment in total awareness – then Divine rapture will be manifested in me – and through me – forever.
- Hello fellow Seekers. As of Jan 5, 2019 I have moved this blog to Facebook. Please join us at www.facebook.com/searchforseer. The journey continues there. Thanks !!!!!!
- Jan 4, 2019 – “You Only Live This Life Once” – So Push the Spirit Envelope
- Jan 4, 2019 – It’s Not Good to Talk About My Troubles… (LaSorda)
- Jan 3, 2019 – Our Breath is a Bridge to Mindfulness
- Jan 3, 2019 – The Pursuit of Sensual Pleasure Will Eventually Give Way to the Desire for Something More Meaningful (Baba)