I am in my mid-sixties – and there is no question that life has taken a toll on me physically (all you have to do is take one quick look at me to know that – ha). But – spiritually – I absolutely feel like I am in the “prime of my life.” I have spent over 20 years searching for the “Seer” inside of me – and I have found the tip of this marvelous “Seer” – and now I am excitedly trying to get closer to that pure, blissful, and all-knowing essence. As I gain more and more spiritual momentum – I feel like I am becoming more alive, more vibrant, and more caught up in an energy force that I can only call infinite unconditional love. It is the most perfect and beautiful essence/sensation – that is totally beyond my ability to describe.
- Hello fellow Seekers. As of Jan 5, 2019 I have moved this blog to Facebook. Please join us at www.facebook.com/searchforseer. The journey continues there. Thanks !!!!!!
- Jan 4, 2019 – “You Only Live This Life Once” – So Push the Spirit Envelope
- Jan 4, 2019 – It’s Not Good to Talk About My Troubles… (LaSorda)
- Jan 3, 2019 – Our Breath is a Bridge to Mindfulness
- Jan 3, 2019 – The Pursuit of Sensual Pleasure Will Eventually Give Way to the Desire for Something More Meaningful (Baba)