Baba: Man is at first thirsty for the transient pleasures of this world. When man goes through the diverse experiences of pleasures and pains in life then there comes a time when he is tired of it, and he wants something deeper and more meaningful. Then – he catches a glimpse of the Higher Within – and he becomes thirsty for that Inner Divine.
- Hello fellow Seekers. As of Jan 5, 2019 I have moved this blog to Facebook. Please join us at www.facebook.com/searchforseer. The journey continues there. Thanks !!!!!!
- Jan 4, 2019 – “You Only Live This Life Once” – So Push the Spirit Envelope
- Jan 4, 2019 – It’s Not Good to Talk About My Troubles… (LaSorda)
- Jan 3, 2019 – Our Breath is a Bridge to Mindfulness
- Jan 3, 2019 – The Pursuit of Sensual Pleasure Will Eventually Give Way to the Desire for Something More Meaningful (Baba)